What is Course of Construction Insurance?
Course of Construction Insurance is for new homes being built as well as homes that are undergoing significant renovations.
What does Course of Construction Insurance cover?
AC&D Course of Construction Policies offer the following features and benefits:
- Specialized personal liability designed for people building their own home or cottage.
- Coverage specifically tailored to meet the needs of an insured building a home or cottage.
- Theft of building materials is covered
- Broad Water Damage and Earthquake coverages available
- Very competitive premiums
- Ability to transition your coverage from a dwelling under construction policy to a homeowners or cottage insurance policy
- Coverage for projects where the insured is the General Contractor
- Additional discounts available for insured’s with previous insurance history
Why choose ac&d for my Course of Construction Insurance?
We represent over 20 Insurance Companies so we are able to offer more options for your construction needs. If necessary we can also provide Builders Risk Insurance using our commercial markets including the Zurich Builder’s Risk Program. Due to our experience providing insurance on a variety of different types of construction projects we know the insurance marketplace for this product very well and are able to find the best price and value for our clients. Trust our Home Insurance experts to be able to find you the coverage that fits your needs and budget. Please Contact Us for a no obligation quote or review of your existing insurance or Request a Quote.