Skip to main content
Get A Quote

We insure Cannabis Cultivation Facilities & Operations.
Cannabis Cultivation insurance is designed to protect your plants, equipment, public liability, products liability, and loss of business income. 

If are the owner or operator of a Cannabis  Growing Facility licensed by Health Canada, AC&D Insurance offers a Cannabis and program specifically designed to meet Cannabis Growers needs. As one of the first Insurance Brokers in Canada to specialise in this industry in Canada, we are able to find quality coverage at the best price.

How do I get a quote for Cannabis  Cultivation Insurance?

To obtain an Cannabis Insurance quote please Request a Quote or Contact Us. We will contact you within 1 business day.

What types of Cannabis Insurance for property is available for Cultivation Facilities?

Cannabis Cultivation Property Insurance

Whether you own or rent a commercial or residential space used to cultivate Cannabis, we can provide insurance coverage for Buildings, Equipment, Stock, Crops, Liability, and Cargo in-transit.

Cannabis Cultivation Property Insurance Options Include:

  • Broad form building and equipment
  • Stock Coverage
  • Crop Insurance
  • Business Interruption – Loss of income
  • Extra Expense
  • Property in Transit
  • Stock Throughput
  • Equipment Breakdown for production equipment
  • Buildings under course of construction or renovation
  • Homeowners Insurance

What types of Liability Insurance Coverage is available for Cannabis Cultivation operations?

Cannais Insurance liability coverage options for Growers operations and product sales include:

  • Public Liability
  • Products Liability
  • Contractual Liability
  • Tenant’s Legal Liability
  • Cyber Liability Extension
  • Breach of Confidentiality Extension
  • Broad Form Vendors Endorsement
  • Fire Fighting Expenses
  • Products Recall
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Director’s & Officer’s Liability (D&O)

Brody Stonehouse, as seen in Canadian Top Broker Magazine.

What Are The Requirements for Cannabis Insurance?
n order to provide  Insurance Coverage for your Cannabis Growing Facility, you must be in compliance with all Health Canada regulations. In addition to standard insurance underwriting information and requirements, most insurance companies require the following:

  • Monitored Burglary & Fire Alarm certificate (due at the time of binding).
  • Satisfactory copy of insured’s Health Canada license (due at the time of binding).
  • Satisfactory electrical inspection (prior to the commencement of grow operations or within 30 days of binding, whichever is sooner).

Complete as much of this form as you like. If you would prefer to have an application sent by email or speak with a qualified broker directly, please complete the contact information only and click the submit button at the bottom of the form.

Preferred Method of Contact:

If you want a straight comparison to your current coverage, please upload a copy of your current policy. Feel free to white out premiums, though it is our company policy to provide the best terms available!
Enter security code:
 Security code
To confirm you aren't a bot!

North Vancouver

1315 Marine Drive

PH: 604-985-0581
PH: 1-800-229-3590

Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm
Sun & Holidays: Closed

InsureBC Squamish

850-1200 Hunter Place

PH: 604-892-1033

Mon-Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm
Sun & Holidays: Closed


234 Reid Street

PH: 250-992-5544

Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Sat: 9am - 5pm
Sun & Holidays: Closed