Get A Quote
We insure Cannabis Cultivation Facilities & Operations.
Cannabis Cultivation insurance is designed to protect your plants, equipment, public liability, products liability, and loss of business income.
If are the owner or operator of a Cannabis Growing Facility licensed by Health Canada, AC&D Insurance offers a Cannabis and program specifically designed to meet Cannabis Growers needs. As one of the first Insurance Brokers in Canada to specialise in this industry in Canada, we are able to find quality coverage at the best price.
How do I get a quote for Cannabis Cultivation Insurance?
To obtain an Cannabis Insurance quote please Request a Quote or Contact Us. We will contact you within 1 business day.
What types of Cannabis Insurance for property is available for Cultivation Facilities?
Cannabis Cultivation Property Insurance
Whether you own or rent a commercial or residential space used to cultivate Cannabis, we can provide insurance coverage for Buildings, Equipment, Stock, Crops, Liability, and Cargo in-transit.
Cannabis Cultivation Property Insurance Options Include:
- Broad form building and equipment
- Stock Coverage
- Crop Insurance
- Business Interruption – Loss of income
- Extra Expense
- Property in Transit
- Stock Throughput
- Equipment Breakdown for production equipment
- Buildings under course of construction or renovation
- Homeowners Insurance
What types of Liability Insurance Coverage is available for Cannabis Cultivation operations?
Cannais Insurance liability coverage options for Growers operations and product sales include:
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Contractual Liability
- Tenant’s Legal Liability
- Cyber Liability Extension
- Breach of Confidentiality Extension
- Broad Form Vendors Endorsement
- Fire Fighting Expenses
- Products Recall
- Employment Practices Liability
- Director’s & Officer’s Liability (D&O)
Brody Stonehouse, as seen in Canadian Top Broker Magazine.
What Are The Requirements for Cannabis Insurance?
In order to provide Insurance Coverage for your Cannabis Growing Facility, you must be in compliance with all Health Canada regulations. In addition to standard insurance underwriting information and requirements, most insurance companies require the following:
- Monitored Burglary & Fire Alarm certificate (due at the time of binding).
- Satisfactory copy of insured’s Health Canada license (due at the time of binding).
- Satisfactory electrical inspection (prior to the commencement of grow operations or within 30 days of binding, whichever is sooner).