Get A Quote
AC&D Insurance offers motorcycle insurance through ICBC Autoplan Insurance as well as Private Optional Motorcycle Insurance coverage through Cansure, Premier Marine, and InsureBC Rideguard.
ICBC Autoplan Insurance for Motorcycles
You must take your basic liability insurance through ICBC Autoplan. This includes the license plate required to drive a motorcycle on British Columbia roads and highways. ICBC also offer’s optional insurance coverage including comprehensive and collision coverage. You can also purchase ICBC storage insurance for your motorcycle in the off-season. Insurance Coverage is also available for Scooters and Mopeds.
Private Optional Motorcycle Insurance
You have a wide variety of Private Motorcycle Insurance options at ac&d Insurance including Cansure, Premier Marine, and InsureBC Rideguard
Most riders benefit from a private optional insurance coverage through premium savings and additional coverages not offered through ICBC autoplan.
Benefits of Private Optional Motorcycle Insurance Coverage are:
- Lower Premiums
- Additional discounts for club affiliations and motorcycle training courses
- Coverage automatically turns into a storage insurance policy in the off-season
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Coverage for your riding gear and trailers
- Loss of Use coverage (provides an alternative motorcycle if yours is being repaired due to an insured claim)
- Lower deductible options
- Some companies offer agreed value policies
Call us today and see if we are able to save you money on your motorcycle insurance or offer coverage’s you are not getting out of your current insurance policy. You can also Request a Quote.