What is Short Term Rental Insurance?
Short Term Rental Insurance is for landlords or homeowners renting a house or condominium to a third party for a term that is not defined by a lease or month-to month contract. These occupancies include vacation rentals, airbnb rentals, and house-swap or exchange. This type of policy provides insurance coverage for items such as building, landlord’s contents, rental income, landlord’s liability, and more!
What does AC&D’s Short Term Rental Insurance Program cover?
AC&D’s Short-Term Rental Program includes the following options:
- Water & Sewer back up options may be available
- Loss of Income Coverage
- Vandalism & theft during rental period available at an additional cost
We offer Short Term Rental Insurance for:
- Stand-alone rentals
- Condo and secondary or seasonal homes are eligible
- Property owners who rent out part or all of their home
- 100% short-term rental occupancy
- Airbnb and HomeAway hosts qualify
Why choose AC&D for my Short-Term Rental Property Insurance?
Many brokers and insurance companies treat short-term rental properties as high-risk or undesirable. At AC&D we have experience insuring these types of properties for over 40 years and have developed a program that recognises quality property management and ownership.
Call us for a free no obligation quote or review of your existing insurance or Request a Quote.