If you have legal Medical Marijuana business operations, we can provide you with insurance coverage for items such as your Premises Liability, Products Liability, Building and Equipment. We offer Medical Marijuana Insurance to all Legal Cultivation Operations and related businesses in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario. As one of the first and only Insurance Brokers to specialise in this industry in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and the Maritimes we have become very experienced in finding quality coverage that provides excellent value.
We provide best in class coverage and value for the following Medical Marijuana classes:
Commercial Medical Marijuana Insurance
- Commercial Medical Marijuana Cultivation Facilities (ACMPR Approved)
- Mail-order Medical Marijuana Sales (ACMPR Approved)
- Laboratory Medical Marijuana Testing and Quality Control
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries.
- All other Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) related businesses
- Landlords of buildings occupied by medical marijuana cultivation facilities or related businesses
- Remediated Grow-Op Properties
- Home Insurance for individuals authorised by Health Canada to grow for personal consumption
Whether you own or rent a commercial space used to legally cultivate and package marijuana, we provide Insurance coverage for Buildings and Equipment. We can also cover Extra Expenses (Related to setting up your operation at a new location while repairs are made due to an insured claim), as well as coverages such as Sewer Back up and Earthquake. Coverages for your buildings and equipment include fire, theft, vandalism, and water damage.
Commercial Property Insurance for Medical Marijuana Businesses
Commercial Property options for medical marijuana products sales including:
- Broad form building and equipment
- Stock Coverage
- Crop Insurance
- Business Interruption
- Extra Expense
- Property in Transit or Cargo
- Equipment Breakdown for production equipment
- Buildings under course of construction or renovation
Commercial Liability Insurance for Medical Marijuana Businesses
We also provide Commercial Liability options for medical marijuana operations and products sales including:
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Contractual Liability
- Tenant’s Legal Liability
- Incidental Medical Malpractice
- Cyber Liability Extension
- Breach of Confidentiality Extension
- Broad Form Vendors Endorsement
- Fire Fighting Expenses
- Products Recall
- Employment Practices Liability
- Director’s & Officer’s Liability (D&O)
In order to provide Insurance Coverage for your Legal Medical Marijuana Growing Operations, you must be in compliance with all Health Canada Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).
Your Privacy is Important to us
We understand that giving out personal information is a concern with this type of insurance. As Insurance Brokers we must maintain strict privacy guidelines. We only share your information with specific insurance companies experienced in this class of business for the purpose of obtaining quotes. With this type of insurance we also do not share your information with other staff members in our office except those integral in preparing your insurance documentation. If you choose not to insure though our office, we will shred and delete all information pertaining to your account.
Many brokers and insurance companies treat Medical Marijuana business operations as “high-risk.” At AC&D Insurance we recognize Medical Marijuana as a legitimate health industry product and work with you to provide the coverage you need for your business operations.
If you would like to know more, or obtain a quote, please call our office at 604-985-0581 or toll free at 1-800-229-3590 and ask for Brody Stonehouse or request a quote using the code ACMPR via our website.