What is Manufacturing Insurance?
If your business has manufacturing operations, we can provide you with insurance coverage for all types of property, liability, and cargo/shipping. We offer risk management services and insurance products for Manufacturers and related businesses in British Columbia, Alberta, and the Yukon.
We provide best in class coverage and value for the following classes of manufacturing businesses:
- Food Processing Manufacturing
- Clothing and Textiles Manufacturing
- Electronics & Technology Manufacturing
- Metal Fabricating and Manufacturing
- Wood Manufacturing
- Paper and Printing Manufacturing
- Petroleum, Chemicals, and Plastics Manufacturing
- Miscellaneous Products Manufacturing
Commercial Property Insurance for Manufacturing Businesses
Commercial Property options for Manufacturing Businesses including:
- Broad form building and equipment
- Business Interruption
- Extra Expense
- Inland Transit (Worldwide)
- Equipment Breakdown for production equipment
- Buildings under course of construction or renovation
- Adulteration, Spoilage, and Change in Temperature or Humidity
Commercial Liability Insurance for Manufacturing Businesses
We also provide Commercial Liability options for manufacturing operations and products sales including:
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Contractual Liability
- Manufacturer’s Errors and Omissions
- Tenant’s Legal Liability
- Incidental Medical Malpractice
- Cyber Liability
- Broad Form Vendors Endorsement
- Breach of Confidentiality
- Products Recall
- Employment Practices Liability
- Director’s & Officer’s Liability (D&O)
Why should you choose AC&D for your manufacturing insurance?
AC&D and our insurer partners offer the most comprehensive commercial insurance packages available in the Canadian marketplace. AC&D can offer you the broadest coverage offerings for domestic and international manufacturing risks. Our expertise and knowledge providing insurance and risk management solutions for manufacturers mean you will be covered when it matters most.
Through our experience dealing with a wide array of companies in every market segment, AC&D understands the manufacturing business. This understanding allows us to offer best-in-class packages for a wide array of manufacturing businesses. From food processing to industrial machinery manufacturing, AC&D offers the coverage and services that manufacturing businesses can rely on for their operations and to protect their businesses productivity. Our experience dealing with the specific needs of manufacturers gives AC&D the ability to write coverage across a broad range of manufacturing classes, and has made AC&D the preferred choice for manufacturers across Canada.