Craft Brewery Insurance Program
AC&D’s Craft Brewery Insurance program includes all of the components necessary to mitigate the primary financial risks for brewery operations. Our program is tailored to fit the needs of Craft Brewers, including those with licensed tasting lounges.
Finding the right insurance for your craft brewery requires the assistance of a broker with knowledge and experience insuring breweries.
The limits and types of insurance required for each brewery are different. AC&D will work with you to find the right insurance solution.
Craft Brewery Liability Insurance Options
- Commercial General Liability
- Products Liability
- Product’s Recall Expense
- Liquor Liability
- Food Borne Illness or Contamination
- Non-Owned Automobile Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Commercial Umbrella Liability
- Director’s & Officer’s Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Trademark Infringement
Craft Brewery Property Insurance Options
- Building including by-laws
- Production Equipment Breakdown
- Stock Spoilage
- Contents at temporary or unnamed locations
- Computer Equipment and Media
- Property In Transit (including loading and unloading)
- Business Interruption Actual Loss Sustained including ordinary payroll
- Extra Expense
- Exhibition Extension
- Peak Season Endorsement
- Off Premises Service Interruption
- On Premises Pollutant Clean-up
- Stated Amount Waiver of co-insurance
- Replacement Cost
- Employee Fidelity Coverage
- Broad Form Money and Securities
- Money Order and Counterfeit Paper Currency Coverage
- Depositors Forgery Coverage
- Computer Fraud Coverage
- Starting as low as $150 per year
Why should I choose AC&D for my Craft Brewery Insurance?
AC&D has a long history insuring manufacturing and hospitality industry businesses in Western Canada. Our experience in this class allows us to find the best coverage for your business at the best price. In addition to our craft brewery insurance program we represent over 20 standard market insurance companies and over 100 insurance intermediaries, including coverholder agreements with Lloyd’s (of London).