What is Commercial Liability Insurance?
Commercial Liability Insurance was created to protect Business Owners from the various legal risks their businesses are exposed to as a result of their ongoing operations.
I have been told I need a C.G.L. What is a C.G.L?
C.G.L is an acronym for Commercial General Liability insurance.
What does Commercial General Liability Policy cover?
Commercial General Liability covers a business for various types of damages that it may be found liable for. The C.G.L is typically comprised of 4 key coverages. Â
- Coverage A â€“ Bodily Injury and Property Damage (typically covering your Premise, Products or Completed Operations)
- Coverage B â€“ Personal Injury and Advertising Injury Liability
- Coverage C â€“ Medical Payments
- CoverageÂ D â€“ Tenants Legal Liability
How much does Commercial Liability Insurance Cost?
Like your home, travel and auto insurance, premiums vary based on a number of factors. The following are some of the factors that will determine your premium:
- What are your companies products and operations?
- Are they low risk operations like an office where there are no off-site products or operations?
- are they High Hazard Operations where your company conducts business on the premises of others?
Why should I use AC&D for my Commercial Liability Insurance?
With over 40 years’ experience assisting business owners with their insurance needs, AC&D has developed long-standing relationships with our Insurers and have experience working with every type of business. Our focus on long-standing relationships has played a key role in expanding our staff from 5 to 50 while at the same time remaining loyal to our community values. This combination gives us the same markets as a multi-national brokerage while maintaining the higher level of personal service expected from a smaller, regional broker. Contact Us for a no obligation review of your insurance needs, or Request a Quote.