Replacement Cost Insurance and Limited Depreciation Insurance
Purchasing a new or used vehicle is a large investment. With vehicles, your investment often depreciates faster than you are paying off your loan. If you are in a total loss accident, your primary insurer will pay the fair market value of your car, often thousands lower than what you originally paid. With a DriveSure.ca Replacement Cost Insurance Policy, we can protect the original value of your new vehicle after a total loss by paying the difference between your primary insurers Fair Market Value assessment, and the cost to purchase the same vehicle in the current model year. If your vehicle is used, a DriveSure.ca Limited Depreciation Insurance Policy will pay the difference between the value of your vehicle at the time you purchase the policy, and the fair market value of your vehicle at the time of loss.
DriveSure.ca’s Replacement Cost and Limited Depreciation Coverage also include:
- Total Loss Deductible Reimbursement up to $500
- Partial Loss Deductible Reimbursement up to $250 (Plus Policies Only)
- Key Fob Replacement (Plus Policies Only)
- 5% Vehicle Value Back Per Year (Limited Depreciation Plus Policy Only)
Replacement Cost and Limited Depreciation Insurance are only two coverage’s offered by DriveSure.ca. You can also purchase;
- OEM Parts coverage, which pays the additional cost to repair your vehicle with original manufacturer’s parts.
- Post-Crash Guarantee coverage, which pays a cash settlement after a major accident without the need to sell your car.
All DriveSure.ca policies provide coverage for events in Canada and the US, do not restrict theft coverage at any time, and are available to all customers regardless of claims history. Call us today or Request a Quote.
For more information visit: www.drivesure.ca