Motorhome Insurance

ac&d offers Motorhome Insurance and RV Insurance through ICBC and other private Insurers.

Motorhome Insurance through ICBC

Every motorhome or RV in British Columbia must obtain basic insurance through ICBC before travelling or parking on BC roads.  The basic insurance included $200,000 Third Party Liability and the license plate required to be on BC roads.  You can also purchase optional coverage’s such as Collision and Comprehensive coverage through ICBC.  These coverage’s will include a limit of $2000 for the contents in your motorhome or RV.  If you require increased contents coverage you can insure your optional coverage’s through a private insurer.

Motorhome Insurance through private insurers

You have the option to insure your motorhome or RV for optional coverage’s through private insurers.  You may benefit from private insurance with lower premiums, lower deductible options, increased limits for contents, and more.  You also have the option to purchase a roadside assistance package for your motorhome or RV, see our Roadside Assistance page for more information.

Special Consideration for Motorhome Insurance and RV Insurance

You may want to consider additional risks that pertain specifically to Motorhome’s and RV’s such as:

-The contents inside your motorhome or RV

-If you permanently reside in your Motorhome or RV

-Liability while your Motorhome or RV is parked at a campsite

-Additional Towing costs

-Additional costs to rent a replacement RV if yours is in an insurable claim

at ac&d Insurance we understand that not all policies are equal, this is why we represent as many insurers as possible.  Our experts can provide you with coverage and advice that suits your particular needs.  We would be happy to provide a free no obligation quote on your Motorhome Insurance or RV Insurance, give us a call our request a quote using our online form.

Helpful Links to important information pertaining to RV’s and Motorhome’s:

RV Canada

Go RVing

Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association